Hi, I'm Clayton Batchelor

Who are you?
Clayton Batchelor

What is your industry and profession?
I am currently Jobless looking desperately for work.

Were do you plan to use your new coding skills? Personally/professionally?
I want to use my coding skills for a professional career.

Why do you use Codecademy and what is your favorite thing about it?
I just started Code Academy. I Think its a well laid out site that teaches a variety of coding for free.

What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
I have taken the web design course and plan on taking them all.

Have you been to any of our meetups, or events?
No but I will look into it.

Do you have any examples of work that you have done using the skills you learned at Codecademy?
No not yet.

Do you have a cool story to tell about how Codecademy helped you achieve your goals?
Well they are helping me jump start my programming skills along with a few other sites.

<You can use the questions listed here: About the Stories & Projects category to help write your story.>

Thanks for sharing Clayton but this side of the forum is for questions about the coursework :wink:

You can resubmit here :+1:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome to our forums! Please Introduce Yourself

Hello, I’m booksaremillionsofdreams04.
Thanks for making the forums page some welcoming to new users, like my self!
:sunglasses:

hi
what page do i open to start coding?

Hey @ajithmjohn,
This site are our forums for Codecademy, to start our coding tutorial, head to our main site: https://www.codecademy.com
Have fun and come back here if you need help/or if you are ready to help others! :grin:

Cheers,
Izzy

Hello I’m Nathifa, and I have been using codecademy about 5 years now, mainly as an instructor introducing kids to HTML, CSS and Javascript. I was a bit disappointed last year when the Instructor tools were taken away in October, as it affected the way I was able to include codecademy into my regular instruction.

There’s a post here which mentions this change and the rationale.

We’re still aiming to bring a new and improved teacher tool to Codecademy in 2018.

i borrowed this answer from oduffy, the original answer can be found here

Thank you, I understand the business rationale and did see that note. My biggest disappointment was the timing, as it affected the way many automated processes, syllabus requirements etc were already created right before or in the case of many higher ed institutions, just as a new semester started.

Hi i am new to Codecademy and thank you Clayton Blatchelor for creating this site.

Hey, everybody i’m new and I need help with the first project Kelvin weather

Need help with the project kelvin weather

Hey there! :slight_smile: I’m David Zimbeck! Nice to meet everyone here.