Hi guy's am stuck on the Boolean exercise am confused by what to type please help if you unerstand

Replace this line with your code.

Which exercise would that be?
Have you read the instructions really carefully?
Is there some particular part of the instructions that is confusing?
Do you know what knowledge you're missing to complete the exercise? If so, what?

Please try to ask questions whose answers would allow you to solve it yourself, because once you've learned what the exercise teaches you should also be able to complete it by yourself - in other words, if you aren't able to complete it, then you've probably missed something

ok thanks for but can you help with this i wrote my code i don't seem to understand what is wrong

Oops, try again. Your code looks a bit off. Check the Hint if you need help! Your code threw the following error: invalid syntax (python, line 6)

this is the exercise String "15.Formatting with %, Part 2"
name = raw_input("What is your name?")
quest = raw_input("What is your quest?")
color = raw_input("What is your favorite color?")

print "Ah, so your name is %S_, your quest is _$S, " \
"and your favorite color is _%S__." _%__ (Nadia, quest, color) this is my code

and this is the Instructions
Now it's your turn! We have ___ in the code to show you what you need to change!

Inside the string, replace the three ___ with %s.
After the string but before the three variables, replace the final ___ with a %.
Hit Save & Submit Code.
Answer the questions in the console as they pop up! Type in your answer and hit Enter.
can you help with this? please.

You're not replacing the underscores, and you're using $ instead of % and S instead of s -- in other words, you need to do everything exactly as described. There's no room for even small mistakes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.