Hey there I am confused

Look I saw two courses on Codecademy: front-end web development and the other was about the back-end one … So I was thinking if I want to learn Full Stack Web Development should I go with the full-stack web development course on Codecademy or The Front end course and then the back-end course?

1 Like

It makes more sense to become familiar with the front end, first. Learn the semantics of the UX (user interface) and the ways we can style it and interact with it. That’s a whole bundle of wax right there. From there, you will see how the back end is really about fulfilling the requirements of the front end. Knowing the one, means being better at directing the other.

2 Likes

So which course should I start with? because Codecademy’s Full Stack course says that it will first teach me front-end then back-end and then teach me how to connect the two. On the other hand, Two different courses also exist, one for the front-end and one for the back-end. So should I go for the separate courses,(If I choose to go to separate courses, I will start with the front-end one as you said) or jump directly into the Full Stack development course?

Full stack or not It still involves the front end. It’s moot.

1 Like

Hey coolblade007! A while ago I wrote this post with my findings when I faced a similar doubt. Maybe you could find it useful yourself, check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I think I will rather go front-end first and then back-end and then fullstack. Btw I am still doing intro to js. :sweat_smile: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The JS course alone is pretty good