Help with CSS and HTML course please

i’m in this lesson
https://www.codecademy.com/paths/learn-how-to-build-websites/tracks/build-websites-intro/modules/learn-html-tables/lessons/css-setup-selectors/exercises/intro-to-css
and the browser on the right isn’t working and I can’t move to the next lesson
the browser wasn’t working since the beginning but I did it on my own on an external page
but now it doesn’t move to the next lesson
Thank you and please reply fast

1 Like

Hey @beta5061350787

Welcome to the forums! Sorry you’re having trouble with the environment!

If you’re stuck in a particular lesson and can’t advance with the “Next” button, it’s likely because of one of two things:

1. You’ve not completed the requirements for the current exercise, or
  2. The environment is having a wobble and it’s got stuck.

If you’ve definitely done everything the exercise was asking you to do, but you just can’t click the Next button to advance, try coming out of the lesson and back to the course page and then go back into the lesson. This usually sorts the environment out when it gets stuck. :slight_smile:

Let us know whether that sorts out your problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much
I got out of the lesson and into it again and voila
Problem solved
Thank you again and I’m sorry but do you know an effective way that I can get the browser on the right to work?
It just shows me that the IP address of the server couldn’t be found
Hope you know the solution and

1 Like

If the web browser isn’t working, there may be something stopping it from loading. I’d try the obvious stuff first like clearing your browser cache and see if that makes any difference. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re still having trouble, and haven’t already looked at this: Troubleshooting Guide, it might be worth a try. Good luck!

1 Like

IF you have the option for another browser, sometimes that works too.

1 Like

Yep, another good troubleshooting step. :+1: