Help! sql, php, contact form, confirmation page

PLEASE HELP!! I am wanting for the contact form to simply have a confiramtion page with all the contact from input details displayed on web page.

IM TRYING to create SQL in notepad to have some sort of table for my contact form in my website.
I need help with the SQL and PHP.

I am wanting for the contact form to simply have a confiramtion page with all the contact from inpute details dispalyed on page.

This is my HTML form code. I have not created my PHP yet.

This is my HTML form code. I have not created my PHP yet.

<form name="orderform" id="orderform" method="post" action="productorderphp">
      <label for="fname"><strong>First Name</strong></label>
      <input type="text" id="fname" name="username" placeholder="Your name..">

<label for="lname"><b>Last Name</b></label>
    <input type="text" id="lname" name="email" placeholder="Your last name..">

<label for="email"><b>Email address</b></label>
    <input type="text" id="email" name="phone" placeholder="Your Email address">

<label for="subject"><b>Comments and Questions</b></label>
    <textarea id="subject" name="creditcard" placeholder="Contact us..." style="height:200px"></textarea>

<input type="submit" name="addplant" value="Send my order">
    <input type="reset" class ="reset" value="Clear Form">

SQL = structured query language

its the language used by many databases, now you need an actual database like mysql. Given you want PHP, i recommend XAMPP:

https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html

you can watch youtube videos on how to use it. Once you have the database and table, you can use PHP for the queries to retrieve and store data

Keep security in mind, some sites have outdated information, ensure you use secure queries (prepared statements, last time i check, php as been a while)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.