Help please!

3.Input.

Seems I did everything correct, click Save & Submit Code but it does not let me to continue...

Can you post your full code for the lesson? or post a screenshot of your code in your lesson?

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/python-beginner-2W5v7/0/3?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096

Thanks for the link! However, the link only takes me to my code in my lesson browser so I still don't have yours! Just copy and paste into a reply if that is easiest for you.

print 'Welcome to the Pig Latin Translator!'

Start coding here!

raw_input("Enter a word:")
original = raw_input()

Ok so I just copied and pasted your code into mine and it passed and worked fine! I had to hit enter twice after typing in my word for it to process it all the way but other than that I don't know what the problem would be. Maybe try refreshing your browser or trying a different web browser if the lesson won't pass your code?

Thank you a lot. Ah, this is a second day how I am trying to solve this problem.. I will try your advice :slight_smile:

And if my advice doesn't work then just reply back and I can suggest some other try or get some moderators or super users to try and help you out! :smiley:

No, it did not work... i refreshed browser, tried another web browser. Please help me again! ))

Ok so here is my code to this lesson which is the same as yours just without the comment in the middle. Try copying and pasting this into your lesson to pass. Once again, please note I had to hit enter twice to get the code to process so that might be a bug I will later report. Try that and see what happens!

print 'Welcome to the Pig Latin Translator!'
raw_input("Enter a word:")
original = raw_input()

Thank you very much, at last it worked!

Glad to have helped! Happy coding! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.