Help Please

I can't seem to get past this error message.

"Oops, try again. Did you remember to make your h1 font-family Verdana?"

I tried resetting the code box, editing both the link line of code in the index.html tab and the h1 line of code in the stylesheet.css tab but I am unable to solve. Any help would be appreciated.

I solved it myself. In the link line of code in the index.html tab, when I went to close the link tag, I placed an unnecessary space between "stylesheet.ccs" and />.

This is for any who may come upon this post while trying to solve their own problems. You are also missing your closing curly brace for line 10 after color: purple;}

I am really stuck, can you help?

Code

<title>Result</title>
</head>
<body>
	<h1>Change me to Verdana.</h1>
	<h3>Change me to Courier.</h3>
	<p>Make me purple!</p>
</body>

CSS

h1{
font-family: Verdana;}
h3 {font-family:Courier;}
p {color: Purple;}
/*Remember: HTML comments and CSS comments are written differently*/

What does the error message say? The first bit of your html code is missing, it would really like to see that

@fayelord I ran your posted snippet of code in the html/css environment your issue appears to be with your link tag. Your link tag is missing, this is how the html knows where to look for your .css code please post ALL of your code so that we can confirm that this is your issue.

The link could be before the title (but simple not visible), but i agree, it is the only thing which can be wrong, the rest is correct