Help on Python

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/introduction-to-python-6WeG3/2/1?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096

all it does is it says "none" for everything!

Replace this line with your code. Do not remove the backticks that are above or beneath this line.

Hi
according to the link that you gave, it is normal that nothing else than "else" is printed because... there is no print statement in the code... the aim of the exercise if to write comments in the code, not to print something on the screen. As long as you can validate your exercise, you are in the right way.

It is fine, it is the console, it always makes a run, since there is nothing to print, it will print None. Later in the course is more about None

Thank you ineeded it

Hi i also find this confusing even when I've got answers above it it still prints none at the bottom why?

Haxor gave a detailed explanation about this on the js forum, but for the most part it applies to python as well. It is just the console unit doing this, nothing to bother about

On bringing it all together I its saying the variable monty is incorrect what do I do

Create your own topic, with code + error message and so on so someone can help you