Help on 4

The problem is that when the table that asks me the questions shows up I don't know how to answer when it asks me:"Do you want to race Avicii?".Every answer that I give is wrong please help

// Check if the user is ready to play!
confirm ("Ready to play?");

// prompt user for their age
var age = prompt("What's your age");

if (age < 13)
{
//do this
console.log("Play at your own risk.");
}

else //otherwise
{
//do this
console.log("Play on!");
}
console.log("You are at a Avicii concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'")
console.log("Suddenly, Avicii stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");

var userAnswer =prompt("Do you want to race Avicii on stage?");

var userAnswer =prompt("Do you want to race Avicii on stage? yes(y) or no(n)").toLowerCase();

if (userAnswer.trim().charAt(0) == "y"){
//renderAdventure();
}
else if(userAnswer.trim().charAt(0) == "n"){
// its all up to you buddy
}

else{
//wrong input
}

is this what you wanted

Kind of, but still when the table that is supposed to ask the user if he wants to race Justin Bieber on stage says to me error when I type yes.

confirm(" Are you Ready to Rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!");
var age = prompt("please give your age: ");
if (age < 18){
    console.log("Oooops!!!!!! It appears you are a Minor!!!!!!!!!.You are allowed to play but we take no responsibility for any inconviniences.");
}
else{
	console.log("Come Right in!!!!!!!!!!! cos its time to rock an roll");
}
console.log(" You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");
console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");
userAnswer = prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage? ");

//==============================================================================
//You need only up to this point for 4 and  the rest for 5 and 6(remember to print exactly as they say)

if (userAnswer.trim().charAt(0) == "y"){
    console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!");
}

else{
    console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");

}

var feedback = prompt("please rate the game out of 10: ");
if(feedback > 8){
    console.log("Thank you! We should race at the next concert!");
}
else{
	console.log("I'll keep practicing coding and racing.");
}

ok but what should I type when the table appears and says are you ready to play justin Bieber?

push y or yes but it wouldn't matter because we are only checking the first letter.I had to redo this challenge because they changed it since the time i completed it. I passed it with this