(help)No.5 the story heats up!

I have been stocked in No.5 question for almost one hour! couldn't find the problem even though after checking on other ppl's discussion. Someone please kindly help me! Appreciated!!!

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/javascript-beginner-en-x9DnD/0/5?curriculum_id=506324b3a7dffd00020bf661#

confirm("Are you ready to join us in the game?");
var age=prompt("What's your age?")
if(age<13)
{
    console.log("Seems like you still need to wait a couple years to be eligible to play this game. But don't worry, we gonna wait for you to come back!");
}
else
{
    console.log("You are welcome to join the game with us, but remember, we do not take any responsibility!");
}

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");

console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");

var userAnswer=prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?")

if(userAnswer==="yes")
{
    console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!");
}
else
{
    console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");
}

Are you using the exact same text as asked for in lesson? As this lesson requires you to have exactly what they request including exclamation marks, uppercase ect

Missing a semi colon

yes i did using the same test that codecademy provided :frowning2:

and i try putting on a semi colon after <<>>>....but still doesnt work

It works on my side
try: refresh your page and try again or copy all of your code reset lesson and paste in again ..

@javaslayer03156,
What is the exact Oops- or Error message....??

thank you so much!!! i followed your step and just passed!!!!:slight_smile:

i just passed using after refreshing my page :))))) thank you