Help - New to coding

Hi All

I have just started on the beginners coding and its great but I am stuck now with a message saying "Oops, try again. It looks like your second

• 's font-size is 16px instead of 12px." I honestly can't see what I did wrong. Appreciate the help as I can't move on to this next session.

Thanks, Jenn

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
        <head>
            <title>Loving the font changes</title>
        </head>
        <body>
            <h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
             <ol>
                 <li style="font-family: Arial";"font-size;": 16px" >This item is big Arial.</li> 
                 <li style="font-family: Verdana";"font-size;": 12px" >This item is medium Verdana.</li>
                 <li style="font-family: Impact";font-size;" 10px >This item is small Impact.</li>
             </ol>
        </body>
    </htm

For next time, instructions on how to make your code visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
    <p>visible</p>
    ```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

okay, the moment we have a style attribute we can simple add a font-family right, this way:

<li style="font-family: Arial">

now, if we want to add something else, we can simple do this by adding a semi-colon, and addin font-size (no additional quotation marks:

<li style="font-family: Arial;font-size: 16px">

No need to add additional quotation marks ("), style still ends at the second quotation mark. And no need to add a semi-colon after a style property (font-size)

Thank you. I'm through that exercise now 👍