CSS
PHP
JAVASCRIPT
RUBY
JAVA
PYTHON
SWIFT

Thanks for the help!

This is vague. How are we supposed to recommend if there’s not much information provided?

• Why do you want to learn these languages?
  • What do you want to build?
  • What is your end goal?

Check out the course catalog descriptions and the syllabuses for the courses, do some research elsewhere too to help you narrow down what you want to accomplish.

2 Likes

Hello there!
I think for a beginner the most important thing would be to first of all decide on which language to learn, as each one of the languages listed have a different purpose.
I would recommend these languages for these topics:

• Front End Web Development: HTML, CSS, JavaScript
  • Back End Web Development: PHP, Node.js, MySQL
  • General Purpose: Python, C++, JavaScript
  • App Development: Java, Kotlin, C++
  • Game Development: Phaser.js (If you know JavaScript), Java, C#
    Try to tackle every one of the topics very slowly, and I think you will realise when you really have the hold of it. Then, it will be time to speed up. Also, learn them in the order I have listed them, not only to make it easier, but also to speed up the process and avoid confusion.
    Just in case, if this was not what you were looking for, here are the languages you listed in the order I would recommend you learn them:
  • Python
  • Swift (Similar to Python)
  • Java
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • JavaScript
  • PHP
  • Ruby
    Hope this helps : )
3 Likes

Thank You vey much ,this was very helpful ,I will try to consider what you have said.

The reason I asked such a question was that these are the most popular langauges
of the career path that i want to follow I know HTML well and quite a bit of Java
also have my hands dipped with C ,so Python was easier to understand as it
seems fairly simple ,I wanted to atleast be aware of the basics of all the languages that I
have mentioned and hence asked this question.

1 Like

Yes, very helpful. Thank you so much.

1 Like