Hi everybody! I'm very new at programming and I'm stuck trying to install react on my virtual machine. I use Vagrant and scotch-box.
Here's the list of commands
Git bash (windows 7):
1. cd d:
2. git clone https://github.com/scotch-io/scotch-box.git my-project
3. cd \my-project
3. vagrant up
4. vagrant ssh
5. cd /var/www/public
6. npm init
7. npm install react react-dom --no-bin-links (--save didn't work)
8. npm install babel-loader babel-core babel-preset-es2015 babel-preset-react --no-bin-links
9. npm install babel webpack webpack-dev-server --no-bin-links
10. touch index.html App.js main.js webpack.config.js
then I've followed the guidance from the egghead site, linked to react install and changed the files from stage 10.
11. npm start
When I call "npm start" it shows me an error (pinned to message).
Thank you a lot!