Help me .please .-html

Hi, guys, I am working on an HTML course sorry for going in the community forum, I don’t know where my course is. Anyways I need help in linking to relative pages. I want to be able to make many links to relate to different parts of a website I want to make. But in the lesson, there are three links I hope this helps
Linking to Relative Page
Thus far you have learned how to link to external web pages. Many sites also link to internal web pages like Home, About, and Contact.
Before we learn how to link between internal pages, let’s establish where our files are stored. When making multi-page static websites, web developers often store HTML files in the root directory, or a main folder where all the files for the project are stored. As the size of the projects you create grows, you may use additional folders within the main project folder to organize your code.
The example above shows three different files — about.html, contact.html, and index.html in one folder.
HTML files are often stored in the same folder, as shown in the example above. If the browser is currently displaying index.html, it also knows that about.html and contact.html are in the same folder. Because the files are stored in the same folder, we can link web pages together using a relative path.
In this example, the tag is used with a relative path to link from the current HTML file to the file in the same folder. On the web page, will appear as a link.
A relative path is a filename that shows the path to a local file (a file on the same website, such as ) versus an absolute path (a full url, like which is stored in a different folder). The in tells the browser to look for the file in the current folder.
I also don’t know how when I made my project the link opened a premade page why is this,

Brown Bear About Me --------- this is the about me button on the page the one -----------------------------------------------------------below is of the Brown Bear link
About Me
Michael Doliner
Hey, my name is Michael, and there’s little I find more exciting than bears! I’ve spent most of my young life traveling to the edges of Earth to take videos of these wonderful creatures.

Family, Country, Bears,

Michael D.

The Brown Bear
About Brown Bears
The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently Least Concern.

There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.
Learn More
Species
Arctos
Collarus
Horribilis
Nelsoni (extinct)
Features
Brown bears are not always completely brown. Some can be reddish or yellowish. They have very large, curved claws and huge paws. Male brown bears are often 30% larger than female brown bears. They can range from 5 feet to 9 feet from head to toe.
Habitat
Countries with Large Brown Bear Populations
Russia
United States
Canada
Countries with Small Brown Bear Populations
Some countries with smaller brown bear populations include Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Finland, France, Greece, India, Japan, Nepal, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
Media

a pic and a video is on the bottom but both can’t be copied

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.