Haven't heard back yet whether this works, so please let us know.
- Return to lesson previous to the problem one.
- Set screen zoom high enough (perhaps even 400%) so the Preview Window disappears.
- Proceed back to lesson and Reset and Refresh.
- Restore normal screen zoom of 100%.
The lesson should be functional, now.
Because Auto-run can engage before our loop is completely typed in, we may find ourselves back in this same situation. There are two ways to go about preventing this:
1. Introduce a simple syntax error that will throw a Parse Error
Write your loop statement, then remove this error when ready to Submit and Save.
2. Write the loop in reverse:
control = 0;
// other code
When all the code is place, add in the
while () with the conditional. (
_) is another deliberate error to remove AFTER writing the conditional.