Help, i need a guide to programming

Hi guys, i’m a newbie, i don’t know how to start to learn coding… there are so much topics that i’m feeling lost, pls, anyone can tell me a guide to follow?

2 Likes

Do you have specific something in mind you want to buld? If you do, you could tell us and we could recommend programming languages and/or courses

if you don’t know, you start with html followed by css. This allows you to make websites and is gentle introduction into the world of programming

1 Like

I want to learn front end, i tried in other platform but the course was unorganized…
to be a front end development, which things i need to learn? thank u for the answer

front-end web development? Then html followed: css, javascript, javascript framework(s). frameworks are sevral options, take your pick: vuejs, react, angular, jquery(?).

jquery is a bit of a question mark, not that much used anymore. But you might run into Jquery code (base)

2 Likes

I’m just getting started myself. I’m starting with HTML and CSS. After that JavaScript and… so much more to choose from, but don’t let it overwhelm you. Start with the basics, get a feel for it, put what you’ve learned into practice.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Question about converting string

@gabriel0018306396 My advice is to learn HTML and CSS first. That`s how I started learning to code.