<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-size 16px;font-family: Arial">This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="font-size: 12px;font-family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style= "font-size: 10px;font-family: Im[act">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

It says: Oops, try again. Did you remember to change the first <li> to the font Arial?
I did! What now?

Hey pls format your code using this method:

in your first list item, you are missing a colon after font-size

in your third list items, you misspelled Impact

there are some glitches in coad academy sometimes, the best thing to do is to copy all of your code, reset the code delete the code then paste yours back into it

@xrayt32012 Yes some times there is glitches but in this case as @stetim94 pointed out error was due to a missing semi colon and spelling mistake

I tried all of this (after I fixed all my dumb typos :-). Still get the error for not having set the font family as Arial (I did set it as that). I tried switching the size and family in the line code and tried using just commas…nothing is working. Does anyone have any ideas?

Can we see the latest version of your code?

oh. okay. There is alot of stuff to learn. Whew! thanks.

<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family:Verdana; font-size: 12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family:Impact; font-size:10px">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>```

The code you posted on the forum is fine. I think it might be a good idea to refresh your browser, or even try a different browser altogether. Because of the many attempts you made, your browser might be sending cached data

Chrome wouldn’t let me change the zoom default. I’m using firefox right now. Is Safari my best bet…in your experience?

Chrome and firefox are in general the save bets, but if those are out the question, safari should be good