Hello

hello i am new here. where to start my career in programming anyone suggest me . i am very passsonate about programming. but i didnt understand where to start.

Hello, and welcome.

If you’ve never coded before, I’d highly suggest that you take on the two following courses:

These will teach you the real basics and get you set up to write code.

Once that is done, you can get your hands on a programming language. There’s a bunch of them out there, you’ll just have to pick one to start with, and then go from there. Languages are merely just tools. Therefore, you should pick the best tool for the work you’re trying to get done. E.g. there’s no point learning Swift if you just want to create a simple website. You could easily do that with PHP and be done with it. If you wanted to create an iPhone / Android app, however, then you’d have to go with Swift and Java, respectively.

So if you know exactly what it is you’re trying to accomplish, learn the best tool(s) for the job.
If you simply want to get started with programming, learn a general-purpose language.

If you don’t know which one to choose to kick off your learning, I’d recommend Python.
It’s a good first language, and its popularity is growing tremendously (job opportunities).

There, that should take you some time to go over and learn inside out. Best of luck!