Hello World - Getting Input

je ne comprends pas le dotnet run et comment l’appliquer dans l’excercice.

Google Translate: “I don’t understand the dotnet run and how to apply it in the exercise”

Simply type dotnet run in the console (the console is the window at the extreme right) and press ENTER on your keyboard. After a brief pause, the console will prompt you with a question asking your age. Type in a number and then press ENTER. That is all. You don’t need to click the “Run” button below the text editor for this particular exercise. Simply type in dotnet run in the console.

Pour être developpeur cela nécessite-t-il d’apprendre l’anglais. Merci

Pas vrai. Ce sera plus facile si tu parles anglais mais il y a des langages de programmation et des cours sur-ligne en français et autres langues - c’est juste que le langue plus utilisé est anglais (mais je sais pas pourqoui) :slight_smile:

Par exemple (de Wikipedia):
|||
| — | — | — |
|GOTO++|An esoteric programming language loosely based on French and English.|[11]|
|Linotte|||
|LSE (Language Symbolique d’Enseignement)|A pedagogical programming language designed in the 1970s at the École Supérieure d’Électricité. A kind of BASIC, but with procedures, functions, and local variables, like in Pascal.||
|W-Language|Used in the WinDev CASE Tool. A Chinese version[8] is also available.||
|BASICOIS|BASIC with French keywords[9]|

1 Like

Thanks Jibs, this helped a lot. I tried to view the solution in the exercise but I think Codeacademy overlooked it, as it only shows what I did wrong in the editor, rather than the console.