Hello, Can someone please help

On Exercise 5/10 in CSS, i'm stock and can not move forward
Below is the info

The HEX colors listed in the previous step can also be created using RGB values. Try this out by swapping out the HEX color value on the left for the RGB value on the right. See the result in the browser

HEX RGB

2e69a3 rgb(46,105,163)

d8dabe rgb(216,218,190)

dabece rgb(218,190,206)

799575 rgb(121,149,117)

i did everything i could, but still come up with the error message below.

"Did you change the h1 color to an rgb color value?"
please help thanks!

Hey could you please put your code so we can see what might be the trouble. That would help alot.

The same thing is happening to me, too. This is the code I used.
h1 {
font-size: 32px;
font-family:Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', serif;
color:#799575 ;
}

Sorry, wrong code. What i meant to say was..

h1 {
font-family:Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', serif;
color:rgb(46, 105, 163) ;
}

Hello,
Thank you for your concern, below is the section and the code i have trouble with

CSS, Section 5/10

h1 { font-family: Patatino, 'Palatino Linotype', serif;
color: rgb(46,105,163) }

The code works but the system doesn't not allowing me to move on to next section.
thank you again!

Ok I've been on here for a week, so I don't know much, but you could try not having a space between the ) and the ; after the color input. Do you have any error messages?

I've done this for 3 days and this has happened to me three times. I went out of the lesson, back to the main screen with all the lessons, and then went back in. It would then let me click next. Just to be clear, the code is working? You have the little check mark that says it works?

Hi katmarvel12,
When I did the space between the ) and the ;, I got an error message that asked if I changed the h1 to a rgb value. When I removed the space, the code worked. So thanks for your advice!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.