Heart Disease Research Part II - Further Exploration

Heart Disease Research Part II - Further Exploration Solution

Hello, World

I have completed this task with solution in the further exploration section for your reference.
Here is the list of investigations:

• Investigate the association between sex and heart disease.
  • Investigate the association between patient experiencing exercise-induced angina and heart disease.
  • Investigate the association between patient’s fasting blood sugar and heart disease.

Since all of these investigations involve two categorical variables, only Chi-Square test is implemented.

Happy Coding!

:cowboy_hat_face:

Congrats on completing the project!

Is there an notebook file for this project? I say this bc it looks like you put a lot of work into this but we can’t see the output from the calculations and functions or plots.
If you have a Jupyter (or Colab) notebook it would be great to see that (push that to your GH repo) so others could see the output from the stats tests and data visualizations.

1 Like

Hi lisalisaj,

Here is the github repository of this project.

Thank you for the feedback.

:disguised_face:

Cool. I’ll take a look.

remind me again where this data came from? Kaggle or UC Irvine? Where is this in the DS path? I’m drawing a blank. :thinking:

Is it this dataset?

1 Like

Hi lisalisaj

Here is the link to the dataset. I think it could be the same data. Take a look.

I have obtained the data from the Mastering Statistics YouTube Video that is right after the assignment.
Here is the link.
https://www.codecademy.com/journeys/data-scientist-ml/paths/dsmlcj-22-machine-learning-foundations/tracks/dsmlcj-22-statistics-fundamentals-part-ii/modules/dsaly-hypothesis-testing-testing-an-association-6d2038ea-8a3e-42ae-90a2-c5cc18d262d5/informationals/live-stats-hp-association

Here is the source of the data from Codecademy.

Hope it helps!

2 Likes

Hi everybody! Can anyone check my Project as a reviewer? Here is my GitHub repo. Heart_disease_tests

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.