Happy New Year, Community!

Happy new year everyone! As 2016 draws to a close, and we take account of what’s behind us before making 2017 as good as it can be, I want to thank you all in taking part in this community to help one-another learn to code! Each and every one of you defines this group, and that adds up to a lot. As we reach January, our numbers now total over 1,250,000 users(!) so in particular I’d personally like to thank our moderators, super users, help desk users of all levels, and everyone who goes above and beyond to help guide hundreds of posts per day. Without them, this forum would be a shadow of itself.

We have some exciting times at Codecademy ahead of us, and we can’t wait to share them with you! Here’s to a great 2017.

~Daniel and the Codecademy team

18 Likes

11 Likes

Me and my dad reference Bruce Almighty about 3482304 times a day .:slight_smile:

But happy New Years !!!

7 Likes

Daniel, Happy New Year to you and the entire CC team!

7 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone

6 Likes

(It’s half an hour late, but) Happy New Year from the UK! :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy New year and hope each and every coder from all over the world has a jolly time!

3 Likes

Thanks Daniel and the CC team!

Good luck to everyone on their coding adventures in 2017. No matter where your journey takes you, I hope you all have a blast :boom:

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! 2016 has been a blast! :boom:

4 Likes

thanks for everyone i have learned a lot in this website

1 Like