HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
I would like to give a special thanks to mothers every were.
Thank you for your commitment, your time, your patience, and your love.
Thank you for helping to raise the next generation!!
To working moms:
- Thank you for provisions, helping to care for your family.
- Thank you for giving children, food, a roof over their head and clothes on their backs.
- Thank you for paying for school and education.
- Thank you for the long and hard days at work, which you spent to provide for all of this, and more.
To stay at home moms:
- Thank you for caring for children during the day.
- Thanks for the meals cooked, and the clothes washed.
- Thank you for the time spent caring for the home.
- Thank you for your days at home, and the work done there, from cleaning up toys, to caring for the lawn, everything listed above, and so much more.
To homeschooling moms:
- Thanks for educating the next generation, and passing your knowledge to them.
- Thanks for correction and instruction, so your children won't grow wrong.
- Thanks for help with math and language.
- Thank you for the day spent educating us so we can have a succesfull life.
Thank you for the little things, sometimes they mean more than the rest:
- For tucking a young one in at night.
- For the hug needed during what seems a hard time.
- For the bandage on a cut, and the care during a cold.
- For playing in the yard, or a trip taken to the park or a store.
- For the face time call when one is away from the other.
- For sticking by children in their hardest times.
- For sacrifices in your own life, to give to others.
- Thank you mothers for your love!!