Guidance for Data Science and AI

Hi,

I am working with Management Consulting which is performing Business Process Review. I am interested in learning Data Science which is future our industry too as per latest study from KPMG on Data Science and AI. I do not have any background of Computers and Programming. But, technology interests me. Hence, I have decided to learn Data Science & AI as my career shift.

I have found Code Academy good as far a Pro trial period of 7 days is concerned. But, there are negative reviews on the web, please guide me with the correct information of code academy.

Will you be able to develop me and help me become the Data Scientist and AI Engineer.

Also, I have invested in past the money in Udacity Data Analyst programme which said, no programming knowledge is required, hence, I found out to be a false claim.

Also, I have to complete my AI Engineers with Simplilearn before June 2018. How can CodeAcademy help me do that?

I am ready to take the annual package, but will it be fruitful as I am from non-programming background.

I am stuck in learning as guidance on this website is not good like Udacity and Simplilearn, they are just giving certifications and making you learn.

Expecting a guiding reply on above to select a right direction from Code Academy