[Greetings] New here; help needed - NOT found in Help section

Greetings and salutations!

I’m new here & just saying hello. I used to get into basic programming and coding back in High School, but that was yeears ago and deemed needed a dire restart to my coding skills. I seem to have come to the right place to do just that (as I was recommended by a friend a few days back)

Secondly, I don’t know if there is a way for help or support to contact me as I mailed the general Pro Team and guided me onto the forums > help to see if there was topics on the the subjects I need help with. Needless to say, that was without any luck.

Also where do I find Pro Customer Support, or rephrased how do I reach out to them?

I reserve my right to my lack of understanding of Disclose and the website in general, I find it intriguing & appealing yet a little messy to be honest.

With warm regards,

Hey @sajinmurdoc

You can introduce yourself here

As a Pro member you can reach out to advisers

If you need help with the lessons and advisers are not online at that time you can post is here at this forum under the respective category. - read here

As a pro member you can ask pro related questions here (only pro members can access). If you have any other questions, you can find more on our Help Page

^ Is this regarding pro info ? As the pro team will only reply to pro related info.
What is your question ?

Hey @zainabrawat!

You answered everything I wanted to know, thanks! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Yes! It was an automated reply lol.

I think the discussion is related to upgrading to pro and finding an adviser/advisers.
The question at hand was: Is it possible to manuscript or put together a plan built for me with what I’m trying or wanting to script/learn/learn from scripting; to let’s say for example creating World of Warcraft addons/core/libaries? (And then further in the future websites /w interactive images or animations possibly)

The game uses .lua (which is voted) and .xml.

But for now, one thing at the time.

Regards,

I doubt pro will help you with this pro support gives out support for the courses and they guide and answer quick questions or direct you to where you can find the answer.

For this you can post a question under #Codecademy-Community-Lounge:Corner-Bar :arrow_left: click here and create a +New Topic and post your question and anyone from the forum can reply

Thank you for your time and patience, I’ll get right at it.

Either way, there is resonance with Code Academy in what I want to learn; just need to get started learning! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :smile:

Happy coding & learning !

1 Like