Grand final 6/6

What am I doing wrong?

check line 4 again. Are you missing something ?

have checked it! do you see anything?

in your parameter list, passing values to print (line4)
Part of the problem with codecademy's interface is that you are unable to use an actual python interpreter to test simpler code and examine where your mistake is.
If for example, you were using linux, you'd be able to try out that print statement and see that you are passing a couple of parameters that have an incorrect separator.
I'd really like you to think about it. It's staring you in the face.

On line 5 or if you skip a line line 6 put:
print now

worked for me.

i have the same exact same problem and i have been looking at for hours but i still can find where i went wrong!

Are you sure your code window looks exactly the same as the original picture that markustornkvist has shown ?
Because there is a comma missing in the parameter list

print '%s/%s/%s/ %s:%s:%s' % (now.month, now.day, now.year, now.hour, now.minute, now.second)

this is what i put

print '%s/%s/%s %s:%s:%s' %

what was the difference?

%s/%s/%s after this you had an extra /

you're missing a comma after "year". So it should look something like this:

print '%s/%s/%s %s:%s:%s' % (now.month, now.day, now.year, now.hour, now.minute, now.second)

There =]

from datetime import datetime
now = datetime.now()

print '%s/%s/%s %s:%s:%s' % (now.month, now.day, now.year, now.hour, now.minute, now.second)

@markustornkvist ,

You have:

print '%s/%s/%s %s:%s:%s' % (now.month, now.day, now.year now.hour, now.minute, now.second)

A comma is missing after now.year. You should have:

It worked for me.. Thanks mate ..

Thanks fam, it worked

Don't use spacing between % and (now.month, now.day, now.year, now.hour, now.minute, now.second) also you're missing a comma after "year".
My code looked like:
print '%s/%s/%s %s:%s:%s' %(now.month, now.day, now.year, now.hour, now.minute, now.second)
and worked for me.

from datetime import datetime
now = datetime.now()

print '%s/%s/%s' " " '%s:%s:%s' % (now.month, now.day, now.year, now.hour, now.minute, now.second)

When you put the %s/%s/%s/ the last slash isint needed.

You forgot the comma between now.your and now.hour. I hope that helps.