Getting Started On This 30-Day Challenge! What is your purpose?

I am on the 5th

day I am learning c# I started last year but I did not get along but I restart again and I am going pretty good. Good luck with your journey

1 Like

My goal is to stay motivated, that’s why I signed up for the 30-day challenge, so I have another reason to continue my journey of learning in data science.

1 Like

Best of luck! Be sure to check the forums for advice and inspiration.

1 Like

Nice to meet you juancacst! I’ve been coding HTML, CSS, and some JavaScript for some time. I’ve most been using CMS’s like WordPress. I enjoy coding webpages. But I really want to work in the realm of gaming and interaction. So that’s why I’ve decided to continue my skills in the Web Development Track, and I’m making good progress with the Games with Phaser.js skill set. The 30-Day challenge is giving me the opportunity to set a pace and keep it up so that way I will achieve my goal of creating a mobile game.

1 Like

I’m just 15 and I’m on day 1 of the challenge right now. I have never been able to put my mind to anything which I guess is a disadvantage of being 15 years old. I finally made up my mind to use all this lockdown time to do something that is actually useful instead of wasting it all gaming like literally everyone else I know. I always thought that programming was cool and that’s the reason I’m doing this and yes, this is the actual reason.
So anyway, wish me luck!

1 Like

Hello everyone, this is new to me. I goal is to learn the Andriod development program but I am to learn to code and get all the basics. My commitment is to code or learn something at least for 30mins everyday.

1 Like

This is day 1 for me

1 Like

i hope i have this motivation. and yes, i agree, paying does add to the drive.

I started the challenge 2 days ago, but I already finished my c++ course. Now I don’t have a reason to hang around on codecademy any more. Oh well.