Getting Started On This 30-Day Challenge! What is your purpose?

Hi guys,

Currently on Day 2 of this 30-day challenge and have chosen to pursue the computer science path! I have always believed that people don’t burnout, they just forget their purpose. For this reason, I wanted to ask you why you chose your skill/path for this 30-day challenge?

I have been wanting to learn to code for some time now and chose to go with python as it is a very versatile language.

Whether you have completed this challenge, or missed a day of coding, I wanted to share with you this quote :slight_smile:
“Success is not final, Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

Cheers!

3 Likes

Good luck with your challenge! I’ve heard from pretty much everybody I’ve asked that consistency is key. It’s okay if you only have 10 minutes one day. The importance part is to make the effort to come back every time. Good luck!

3 Likes

I’m one of those people who can reallllllly get addicted to keeping a streak going. I’m on Day 13 and I do not want to drop the ball. I like the way the lessons are set up so you can complete a unit, take the quiz and stop for the day. I also paid for the pro version, so I promised myself I would really make an effort to make the most of it. I’ve started the program on free mode way too many times - this is the longest I’ve gone so far. I did the basic intro path, and now I’m doing the webpage design path.

3 Likes

Best of luck! I also got the Pro version to make a hard commitment lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have something in common then, I enjoy getting the streak going as long as I can.
Sadly I lost my last one by a couple hours. I am know working on building it back up.

I think it is very helpful if you are trying to work on a course.