Get Yourself In!?

Hey there folks! I am doing a seemingly simple task in JQuery and I did the instructions step by step, but it is telling me I haven't set the opacity to 1, which I have. I am stumped. Any ideas would be most appreciated. Thanks!

$(document).ready(function() {
$('div').mouseenter(function() {
$('div').fadeTo('fast', 1);
});
});

Hi Michael,

Your code works fine for me. Are you following the instructions beside the “Back to editor” button after you submit the code? (mouse onto <div>, wait two seconds, mouse off, return to editor)

I certainly did, I have no idea why its telling me that I haven't entered the opacity to 1.... its all so baffling! Thanks for the response! :smile:

That's certainly very strange! Are you able to try switching browsers or refreshing the page?

oh, yeah, switching browsers may work... lll let u know!

I got it! I had to change the opacity on my css stylesheet. Thanks for your suggestions! Appreciated

That's not the solution though. This exercise is asking us to change it FROM 0.5 to 1 with jQuery, not CSS.

This is being posted as the solution in many threads on this board, when the actual lesson needs fixing!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.