"Get yourself in..." help?

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/web-beginner-en-bay3D/2/3?curriculum_id=50a3fad8c7a770b5fd0007a1

I need help with the "Get yourself in..." lesson. I've checked and double checked my code countless times, but I can't find what I did wrong. Can someone double-check and tell me what I got wrong?

The error it keeps giving me is: "Oops, try again. Please follow the instructions on the Full Preview page to test your code."

$(document).ready(function() {
    $('div').mouseenter(function() {
        $('div').fadeTo('fast', 1);
    });
});

In the right, there is a button: full screen. Press it, and then over with your mouse over you div to execute the fadeTo action, that is what the error message says, nothing wrong with your code

I would, but the div doesn't show up in the preview window, and I don't know why it's not. I've tried multiple different examples of code I found on the forums, replacing "'div'" with "this," and reloading and resetting the code. Nothing works.

can i see your html and css code?

Here's the HTML:

<html>
	<head>
		<title>Button Magic</title>
        <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='stylesheet.css'/>
        <script type='text/javascript' src='script.js'>
	</head>
	<body>
     <div><br/><strong>Click Me!</strong></div>   
	</body>
	</script>
</html>

And the CSS:

div {
    height: 60px;
    width: 100px;
    border-radius: 5px;
    background-color: #69D2E7;
    text-align: center;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-family: Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
    opacity: 0.5;
}

(Sorry for taking so long, had to wait until I had a computer available to find the code.)

Oh, nevermind, I figured it out! I closed the script tag in the wrong place in the HTML code. Thanks anyway, though! I probably wouldn't have found that if I didn't double-check.