General Question

Do you know if Codecademy is going to have courses in C++? I’m just asking because I would like to know it as well as Python. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s is possible, I’m not 100% certain though.
>>

2 Likes

Given the resources required and the tremendous expense that would entail, I would posit that it is highly unlikely we will ever see the course on this platform.

1 Like

Maybe. If CodeCademy has the money to get another course added. An if people will take it. C++ would be fairly expensive to add also.

1 Like

We do now :slight_smile:

https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-c-plus-plus @trevor_wier @louwding @computernerd87

4 Likes

While I’m thoroughly impressed, I’m not surprised. CC to me has been one of the only places to learn this variety of Languages and techniques for such a cheep price. No wonder they continue to improve.

3 Likes

BTW, the reference guide is pointing to SQL reference, not C++. The lesson text and articles need proofreading. There are some tiny errors.

3 Likes

@mtf hey roy! can you send me a list of errors :slight_smile: i can incorporate the changes asap

2 Likes

Would have to go through the course again. You guys are paid; I am not; My wife still wonders why there isn’t a cheque in the mail from CC. If you want I’ll give it another go…

3 Likes

nevermind, i just saw the bug reports. and i have merged the changes. thank u so much! no need to go through it again

4 Likes