General advice on how to improve code?

Hello fellow developer

I just finished the project Visualize Tech Stocks from the Visualize Financial Data With Python Skill Path. I’m happy for your feedback in order to improve my coding skills.

On Github you find my repository with all my questions and the project files.

I thank you in advance for every feedback!

Kind regards from switzerland,

Kirill Wolkow

Hello!

I feel like this is the first time I’ve seen someone use Pandas Datareader with this project (unless I’m remembering it wrong). :thinking: It’s an excellent choice too for visualization w/stock data.

Your analysis is clear (also b/c you use markdown text boxes); in that, anyone reading the notebook can tell what your thought processes are and where you’re going with your analysis. Data scientists/analysts are storytellers and you’ve done a good job telling the story of the data set. You answer all the questions for the project.
Good work! :partying_face:

Also, I’d invest in Google. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. So is there another way to do this project (without Pandas Datareader)?

For some reason I thought this project was on the DS path. What course is this project a part of? Data Analytics?
(I also thought it seemed familiar and that I’d done it…but I can’t find my notebook anywhere! lol).
Perhaps I’m confusing this project with another one…
b/c this one specifically says to use datareader.