GDP and Life Expectancy

I don’t actually intend to make a blog post as requested, but I wanted to share my project here. Feel free to check it out and give me any feedback/tips/etc! I made it using Spyder but it should be viewable in Jupyter Notebook or your IDE of choice. You can find it here: Terrance’s Life Expectancy and GDP portfolio project

One thing to note: It’s recommended in the pinned “about” here that it would be helpful to mention how we found this project. I don’t think enough is taught about Seaborn in advance of it. I understand that Codecademy can’t teach you everything, and a big part of learning to code is looking things up yourself and figuring it out, but Seaborn is so vast and learning it alongside PyPlot makes it confusing to switch between what’s needed, and I don’t feel like I have anything near a real understanding of it’s vastness. After I finished my project I went to look at the sample solution code, and there was so much in it that never would have occured to me to even look up.

Anyways, thanks for reading this screed, let me know if you find anything interesting/broken/goofy in my project.

1 Like