GDP and Life Expectancy - Are they linearly associated?

Hi All,

I just finished my project. I really enjoyed working on it. It took me about 3-4 hours to complete this project. I found it difficult to draw meaningful conclusions. I’m not sure if this is a lack of expertise or lack of data. I mean I would say that I’m still not satisfied with my output. Please let me know what you guys think about my project!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello,

Very nice use of plots. I really liked the scatters plots and the legends that you put in, especially in the plot before your conclusion. Although, you may want to resize the dot for the largest population size. The plot for “Chile: Life Expectancy and GDP by Year” is also a nice use of the secondary axis. Did you try to format the axis in millions/billions UDS for the GDP?

Regards,

2 Likes

Hi erikrowens,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

1. When working on the project, I didn’t like the size of the dots as well. Thank you for nudging me to find a better representation of that. For now, I just decreased the size of the entire dots. still not satisfied but better than the original plot, I guess.

2. I formatted the axis in billions UDS for the GDP! much easier to read it now! Thanks!!!