Game creation ---please help

python

Hello,
I am a beginner in python and I have to create a graphic game kind of in python where I have to move a virtual bot on screen based on some parameters.Like velocity etc.For eg,there should be a virtual square and if i set the velocity to some xxxx,it should move/displace a certain distance.Please advise on how to achieve this.
Thanks!!

A game project may seem like a good place to start, but in truth, it is not. It's actually the hardest way to learn when there are so many fundamentals to get a handle on. Learn mastery of the small skills, and when you have accomplished this, then embark on a larger project. Start by completing all the Python modules, and put this aside for the time being.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. But developing this is an internship goal and I have no background in python.So this task has already been assigned to me.And that is the reason I am at codeacademy to get an idea,how I should start with such a venture.
Thanks!!

As suggested... Take the time to complete the modules. It will save you a lot of time and grief moving forward. Let your supervisor know that you need a little time to get up to speed. They should be understanding, else they are not a good fit, at this time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.