Fotomatic css not working?

Hey, just a quick one regarding the Fotomatic project. I am currently using VS Code, i seem to be able to edit the html but when i make changes to the css they don’t appear in the browser? I was trying for a while before getting annoyed and downloaded the solution, copy and pasted in into my VS and ran it and still no changes? could it be something im doing wrong? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @chip1767129858!! Welcome to the forums!!

Could you please post your code using the format button at the top of the reply creator.

It looks like this </>

If you need help it is usually good practice to post a link to the exercise you are stuck on, if you are stuck on one, and a copy of your code.
These will enable forum users to better help you :grinning:

I am having similar issue. I wish there is help on way on the project Fotomatic. I have spent two days without getting result. here is my VScode path.C:\Projects\Hello World\Fotomatic.html.
Here is the link to the broken code, file:///C:/Users/conni/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_capstone_fotomatic_start%20(3).zip/F1C1_start/index.html#.
Thanks

Hey @course0509112323 :slight_smile:

As I previously said, posting your code, formatted, will be very helpful with troubleshooting, and I may be able to spot the problem.

Could you also post the link to the lesson, I can not test it because I don’t have a pro account, but someone with one can.

Also no one can test your broken code path, as it is specific to your computer.

Here is the link please.
https://www.codecademy.com/paths/learn-how-to-build-websites/tracks/responsive-design-and-accessibility/modules/css-documentation-and-debugging/informationals/f1-2-c1p1-fotomatic
Here is the path to my code. Its not showing the full path so I am posting two. Thanks.
C:\Projects\Hello World\Fotomatic.html
file:///C:/Users/conni

Hi, thanks for going email. I have just replied you at the forum.

I have sent the link to the question, the broken code and what they said should be the answer. The issue is like that answer has no images linked to them.