As the “Web Dev” path became the “Front-End” path I went back to make up the stuff that were not there before, including this project.
[Link to project]
This Project took me by surprise - It’s really not well explained but is actually simpler than it seems (too bad it took me a whole day to realize that).
Sans code samples, here is what I did to make it work:
- Link the CSS stylesheet to your html!
- Fix the links to the images so they would lead to their location in your local directory.
- The comment that precedes the “quotes” section is missing a closing “>”, rendering the rest of the html a comment. Close the comment tag, to show the quotes section and footer.
.image-container img: add a rule to set the maximum width as 100% - this is to make sure images are scaled down to the size of their container instead of being cut or overflowing.
- Set the z-index of the header to a positive whole number.
- sign-up section: add a background image that covers the whole container and doesn’t repeat.
- Add a 38px padding to the feature content container.
- The class selectors in the quotes section are incorrectly formatted.
I hope this helps!