Formatting Object Variables

I am trying to output dynamic data based on previous outputs so I’ve chosen to use a Factory Function. I can’t quite figure out how to format the output so it shows just the data (ie the results) without listing the objects. Here is my code along with the output it receives. Any help would be appreciated. I’m wanting to just get the words like in the first two lines.

let myClass = createCharClass();

/*//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                 CREATE CHARACTER ITEMS
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////*/

function createCharItems () {
  if (myClass === 'Artificer') {
    var newArtificer = {
      head: artificer.itemHead[Math.floor(Math.random() * artificer.itemHead.length)],
      body: artificer.itemBody[Math.floor(Math.random() * artificer.itemBody.length)],
      primary: artificer.mainHand[Math.floor(Math.random() * artificer.mainHand.length)],
      secondary: artificer.secondHand[Math.floor(Math.random() * artificer.secondHand.length)],
      accessory: artificer.specialItem[Math.floor(Math.random() * artificer.specialItem.length)],
      feet: artificer.itemFeet[Math.floor(Math.random() * artificer.itemFeet.length)],
      }
    };
    return newArtificer;
}   

let myItems = createCharItems();

console.log(myRace);
console.log(myClass);
console.log(myItems);

Output:

Human
Artificer
{
  head: 'Hood',
  body: 'Armor',
  primary: 'Dagger',
  secondary: 'Orb',
  accessory: 'Ioun Stone',
  feet: 'Slippers'
}

Hi @whytdrumer ,

it seems that these two lines doesn’t tell much with reference to your classes or methods you have wrote since you didn’t post them here. I’d encourage you to check the codes for myRace and myClass methods.