Font weight

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html-css/lessons/css-fonts/exercises/font-weight

My code is saying that I haven't made the font-weight of the paragraph bold, however I am certain that I have. Any idea why it is saying I haven't made the paragraph bold?

p {
  font-family:Roboto, sans-serif;
  color: AliceBlue;
  line-height: 1.7em;
  text-align: left;
  width: 100%;
  font-size:20px;
  font-weight:bold;
}

Your code looks fine refresh the page and try again

I'm getting the same issue - same code, and it keeps asking me if I have set the font-weight to bold. It won't let me progress (the "Get Code" button isn't working, and it won't reset either). Additionally, it looks bold in the preview pane - so it's acting on it, but the system won't accept it and I can't go forward.

Use the port button to report the bug (report button on the lesson)..

I would suggest logging out and logging in again or using another browser

I have the same issue, same lesson, same step. Submitted a bug report. Tried two different computers, IE 11, Firefox 47, Firefox 49 once updated. Won't move forward. "Get Code" won't work either.

For those lessons, I choose Google Chrome and I've more accept response.

Try it in version 64 bits (only for user with windows 7 and more)

I did try restarting it - and I submitted an "report the bug". I was able to clear it with Chrome, but I don't have that available on my current machine. I've run into the issue with the Image section as well, and I reported the bug there as well.

In neither case could I reset the lesson. It just spun and spun.

Yep, Chrome worked for me.

yes. Chrome works. run in Chrome only

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.