Font Size

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-y2Yjd/1/2?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b#

I don't know what's the problem.

Here is the error message:
"Oops, try again. Did you set the first paragraph's font-size to 10px? It looks like it's 12px. (If you're getting a weird decimal font size, check the Hint.)"

<body>
		<p style="font-size: 10px"> Some text for you to make tiny! </p>
		<p style="font-size: 20px"> Some text for you to make normal size!</p>
		<p style="font-size: 40px"> Some text for you to make super big!</p>
	</body>

your browser (which i suspect is chrome) has a minimum font-size setting of 12px, google how to disable this, or use a different browser

Your code is correct. It may be possible that you are zoomed in on the page, even though you are doing it right. Code academy might not be recognizing it. Reset your browser's zoom by pressing Cmd-0 or Ctrl-0. Let us know if that didn't work.

i have seen this problem + this specific error message before, it really is the minimum font-size setting, mostly occurring in chrome. Chrome won't allow font-sizes smaller then 12px, clashing with the exercise

Yeah that does sound like a more likely cause. Such a weird feature, I'm curious what the purpose of it is.

The problem is resolved after I use safari.
Thank you guys!

Nice one @stetim94.

Hey @sweetpotatowenwen you should mark @stetim94's reply as the solution so others who get this issue can see how to fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.