Font size

Problem at HTML basic II - Font size

When I press "save % submits code", it said that I didn't set the first paragraph's font-size to 10px. But I thought I did. Please help me and teach me what's wrong with my code . I am new to this forums. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with what I did.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>First font size change</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<p style="font-size: 10px"> Some text for you to make tiny! </p>
		<p style="font-size: 20px"> Some text for you to make normal size! </p>
		<p style-"font-size: 40px"> Some text for you to make super big! </p>
	</body>
</html>

You did make the 1st paragraphs font size to 10, but on the third paragraph then you made a very small mistake. You see how you set the 1st and 2nd paragraphs styles equal to the styling in it? Now look at your third paragraph, and you will see a very small typo that you made. Besides that then your code looks good :slight_smile: Everybody makes typos once in while :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your help Mr.williamwallacef13. But after I change "-" into "=" , It still told me the same thing. :frowning:
Please help me Mr williamwallacef13.

If that hasn't solved the problem, then all I can say is that it is the browser. Some browsers have minimum font-sizes, so you will need to use another browser. I would suggest using one of the three: Safari, Chrome, or firefox. Hope that this helps and you can complete the exercise. All your code is right (except for the -), so it is almost definitely your browser.

Really appreciate for your help, Mr.williamwallacef13. I will use another browser and check it again. :smile:
Thank you! :+1:

No problem :smile: Hope it works for you.

Its still not working it says I put 16 for the third one when I really put 40

Hello @yi-chinchen, @itstrinity31183 and @williamwallacef13,

we already "broke our heads" on this problem yesterday.

Take THIS as a reference.

Hope I could help you :slight_smile:
If you got further questions, feel free to get in touch with me :smiley:
Make sure to mark my post as solution, so others which face the same
issue will be able to take it as a reference :wink:
Greez, 0xB4DC0DED

16px is the default font-size, so it seems something is off. Please make your own topic with question + code (important) + error message. Thank you

I remember being in that conversations yesterday, I just didn't remember that line of code that you are able to write.

@williamwallacef13 - THIS? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that exact part of the conversation, but the main conversation itself. I saw the post yesterday though.

I am also having difficulty. I keep getting the above error no matter what browser I use: Edge, Firefox, or Chrome.

Looks like you're putting font size. Just add a - between them so it's font-size and it should work.

Thank you. I totally didn't see that, and I must looked that over a 100 times.