<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial">This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="font-size: 12  px; font-family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	< li style="font size: 10  px font-family: Impact">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

I can't seem to pass the level because it keeps saying 10px is showing as 16px for the 3rd List but when I zoom out using cmd-o it says the first List is showing as 15 decimal instead of 16px..what can i do now? please advise guys.....Sorry I didn't expect the coding to disappear lol..i've had to space it out so the browser doesn't interpret this as coding data..

You need to format your code.

You can't have any spaces between 12 and px, same for 10. Also, no spaces between < and li is something i highly recommend

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent is visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

do you mean the space for the third list? i only did that just now..because the browser was interpreting this as a webpage..

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial">This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="font-size: 12px; font-family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font size: 10px font-family: Impact">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

Is this correct? I have added the semi colon in the third list but it still won't let me continue as it keeps saying if i zoom in it's 15 decimal pixel and if i zoom out, 10px is 16!!

Does it pass? It looks correct

He forgot a seperating semicolon in his style on this line.

no, it doesn't..it's still saying wrong font sizes... :confused:

i've corrected that..and still showing error

What does the error message say?

never mind, in your third list item, the dash/hyphen in font-size is missing

the error message says.. Oops, try again. It looks like your third <li>'s font-size is 16px instead of 10px.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THAT worked!! :smile: :smile:

I am having same problem here is the code.

• This item is big Arial.

• This item is medium Verdana.

• This item is small Impact.

• The error code I am getting is
    Oops, try again. It looks like your second
  • 's font-size is 16px instead of 12px. Before I was getting it for third line.

```<li style="font-family:Arial;font-size 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
    	 	<li style="font-family:Verdana;font-size 12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    	 	<li style="font-family:Impact;font-size 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>```

in all cases, a colon is missing after font-size, if you have more problems, make a new topic, not revive a old one