</head>
	<body>
		<p> <p style= "font size: 10px">Some text for you to make tiny! </p>
		<p> <p style= "font size: 20px">Some text for you to make normal size!</p>
		<p> <p style= "font size: 40px">Some text for you to make super big!</p>
	</body>
</html>

Hi Shanwow14,

Your code isn't currently visible. Please edit your post to format it, then comment back so we'll know you've updated the code. You can format code by selecting it all while in the post editor, and pressing Ctrl/Cmd + K, or by adding a new line and three backticks (`) before and after your code, like this:

```
<code> will show up properly here
```

Thanks!

Go read the instructions again and put the <>s where you supposed to put them and the " " exactly where you supposed to put them if not the machine can t read or won't understand your code and yeah you can click the hint it will guide you and let you know what needs to be corrected.

<!DOCTYPE html>

Some text for you to make tiny!

Some text for you to make normal size!

Some text for you to make super big!

'''

Some text for you to make tiny!

Some text for you to make normal size!

Some text for you to make super big!

'''

if you edit/update your question, leave a reply so i get a notification. Your code is not visible, take the following steps to make your code visible:

select your code and press ctrl + k (or cmd + k if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

try to make them the right font size I guess.

some text for you to make tiny!

Your code is also not visible, and it is against codecademy policy to post answers without any explanation

I think you have to put the - between the font-size too.

oh Sorry. I saw that too I don't know why mine is like that. I could not see it so I thought other people could not see it too. Sorry.

how can you know what shanwow14 did wrong if you can't see his code? Both zystvan and i gave instructions on how to make code visible, don't use it to post answers, wait till shanwow14 post his code so you can explain what he did wrong

Hi! Similar/same problem - here's my screenshot. I think I'm doing it right but somehow formatting doesn't happen as it should. What am I missing?

the font-size value is one argument, there can't be a space between 20 and px, same for your third paragraph

(facepalm)
10x @stetim94, tried all other stuff w/ + w/o spaces but neglected this. will keep in mind.