Font Size Issue (HTML Basic II - 8/16)

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-y2Yjd/1/2?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b#

Before anything, I've checked other posts that are saying the same problem. Some people said to just Google "disable minimum font-size in Chrome" and I did but it didn't lead me to anywhere (most of the Google search I found are saying to add some code in CSS to fix the problem). I tried to switch to Firefox (which has the minimum font-size to NONE) and still didn't work. I tried to install some extensions in Chrome (Advanced Font Settings) and it still didn't give me options to disable the minimum font size. I will post the code just in case, though it's the same like everybody else that has the same problem. Perhaps, I'm searching for the wrong keyword on Google? Please help. Thanks!

This is the error message:

Oops, try again. Did you set the first paragraph's font-size to 10px? It looks like it's 16px. (If you're getting a weird decimal font size, check the Hint.)

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>First font size change</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<p sytle="font-size: 10px"> Some text for you to make tiny! </p>
		<p sytle="font-size: 20px"> Some text for you to make normal size!</p>
		<p sytle="font-size: 40px"> Some text for you to make super big!</p>
	</body>
</html>

you misspelled style in all 3 paragraphs

The minimum font-size only if the error message indicates 12px, yours says 16px, which is the default font-size

More eyes, the better. Thank you.