Font size error message

I keep getting the following error message: "Oops, try again. Did you set the first paragraph's font-size to 10px? It looks like it's 11px. (If you're getting a weird decimal font size, check the Hint.)"

But as far as I can see I have set it to 10px (see screenshot below). Please can someone tell me where I am going wrong?

(NB: I have refreshed the browser, checked the minimum font sizes and made sure everything is showing at 100%.)

Code is perfect. If you have done everything you said you have to fix it, I think it might be down to Codecademy's checker (SCT).

Try changing all of your font-size:-px to font-size: -px, note the space in the second one.

Try what @jibblyj said or refresh the page/copy reset the lesson and paste in

Tried the extra space but still get the same error. :frowning:

This is a weird error message, i recommend to try a different browser all together

Try reset and paste in or swap browsers probably a glitch

I tried opening in new tab but still no luck. How do I reset the lesson?

New tab won't do, you have to swap browser all together

Not new tab a different browser maybe Firefox?
Reset button is next to save and submit

Just tried it in IE and this time it asks whether third paragraph's font-size is 40px as it thinks it looks like 16px (I have definitely set it to 40px.)

Weird, 16px is the default font-size. Could you copy paste your latest code to the forum? No image

Ok. Tried in IE, but still get similar error.

Here's the code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>First font size change</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<p style="font-size: 10px"> Some text for you to make tiny! </p>
		<p style="font-size: 20px"> Some text for you to make normal size!</p>
		<p style="font-size: 40px"> Some text for you to make super big!</p>
	</body>
</html>

Well, the code is absolutely fine. @zainabrawat, any ideas?

Not sure if this helps find a solution, but I am using Version 49.0.2623.75 m of Chrome.

The 11px error message you get in chrome sounds like a minimum font-size issue, for the rest? I don't know

It was a minimum font size thing after all. When I said I checked that earlier, I obviously didn't save the change correctly.

Thanks everyone for your kind help. Much appreciated. :slightly_smiling:

LoL, Have to make sure to save :slightly_smiling:

Happy coding :green_heart: