Font Family

This might be the silliest question ever asked here but I’ve been staring at this for 20 minutes and can’t see what’s wrong with my syntax
my code

and somehow it wont let me through. What am I missing? :sweat:

Everything looks correct to me… may I have a link to the exercise?

Thanks for the reply, that’s why it’s so frustrating. See link below.

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/full-stack-engineer-career-path/tracks/fscp-improved-styling-with-css/modules/fecp-learn-css-typography/lessons/css-typography/exercises/font-family

Honestly…I think your answer is fine. But when I was making the CSS course, everything was marked wrong (even if it was right) unless I refreshed the page and submitted my answer again. Maybe you can try that?

Oh! I just realized. You do have the closing } at the end of the style rule, right? I’m not sure if you don’t have it or I just can’t see it in the screenshot

Hi no sorry this is just my mad cropping skills :sweat_smile: it was closed two lines below by default. I reset the exercise and tried again but it’s still the same

1 Like

Never-mind I went back 2 lessons and reset again and now it went through. Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im glad it worked out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Going through the CSS course was kind of a pain for me haha

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.