Font colour - It looks like your second paragraph's font-size is 16px instead of 10px

Font color

Oops, try again. It looks like your second paragraph's font-size is 16px instead of 10px

Replace this line with your code. 
<!DOCTYPE html> 
<html>
<head>
<title>Changing the colors!</title> 
</head> 
<body> 
<h1 style="color: green; font-size:16px">Big Heading</h1> 
<p style="color:violet"> A giant bear and a little duck were friends.</p> 
<p style="color: red;font-size 10px">But the bear got hungry and ate the duck.</p>
</body> 
</html>

After reading that error message, try focusing on your second paragraph, especially the part where you set the font-size.

Could you give me the link to the exercise?

you do it right here:

font-size:16px

but not here:

font-size 10px

do you see what character is missing?

Hi William,

I could give you a link to the exercise, but, you aren't going to just post the answer without helping @primoll learn how to troubleshoot are you?

No, I wasn't planning on posting the answer, I was just wondering what the exercise wanted exactly, but I can't... Oh wait, I just realized what's missing lol :slight_smile: Guess we all keep on learning what we have already learned. I should have noticed that before. That's what comes from staying up to late.

Alright, I take back my previous reply :slight_smile: Do you see if your missing anything small but important? I've had it happen to me a few times, and everybody has it happen to them. It would be a lot more obvious in Java Script(if you infact take Java Script :slight_smile: )