Font Color

It keeps asking if i made the heading green. I did make it green and also changed the font size to 16px. not sure what im doing wrong but I'm about to pull my hair out!!!

Can you post your code so we can have a look?

<h1><h2 style="color:green; font-size:16px">Big Heading</h1>
		<p> <h2 style="color: violet">A giant bear and a little duck were friends.</p>
		<p><h2 style="color:red; font-size:10px">But the bear got hungry and ate the duck.</p>

I figured it out!! I had to remove the

and the

before the

You walked right into the trap this exercises sets for you. style is an attribute which you can add to many opening tags, the h2 in the instructions is on purpose to keep you on your toes. You should add the style attribute to the h1 and paragraphs, in this process there is no need to create extra opening tags. (so no h2)

Thanks for your help. :smile:

What is it suppose to look like?

no, no, no, that is not how it works, if you need help, post your code

<body>
	<h1><h2 style="color:green; font-size:16px">Big Heading</h1>
		<p><h2 style="color: violet">A giant bear and a little duck were friends.</p>
		<p><h2 style="color:red; font-size:10px">But the bear got hungry and ate the duck.</p>
</body>

i need help.the bove code is mine.cant soneone help me pliz

style is an attribute you can add to many html opening tags. remove the h2 tags (which you don't need), and add the style attribute to the existing opening tags

thanx man i fix it.its now working.

I'm having problems with the font color, too! It keeps telling me that I didn't make the paragraph violet. The second paragraph comes out the right color (red) and the correct font size, just not the first paragraph. I haven't found a thread with an answer for this yet, please help!

you misspelled style in your first paragraph. I doubt if <title> can have a style attribute

A post was split to a new topic: Font color

<h1><h2 style="color: green; font-size:16 px">Big Heading</h1>