Flutter Course

Are CodeAcademy working on a Flutter course? If so when can we expect it?
Thanks
Nic

16 Likes

If possible I would love to contribute that, as a user or learner.

Hi! I want to know this too. Should we expect a flutter course in near future or is not in codecademy plans?

+1 with a cherry on top

I’d be interested aswell!

Since Flutter can be used for both web and mobile development its going to revolutionize software engineering in the next 5 years.

I would definitely pay a premium to have a Flutter course here.

2 Likes

I want a FLUTTER COURSE too :smiley:

+1

and I am already a premium user :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What should be my first steps before starting to learn Flutter/DART? I am new to programming and don’t know any programming languages. I tried already a couple of courses on Flutter and found that content was overly complicated for me, even though it said no programming skills required. Maybe I am just dumb :confused: PLease help

I am adding to this forum thread just to say I’d also love a Flutter/Dart course!

+1
I’m very interested in flutter too

Yep, why would you need to learn swift, java, kotlin or javascript, when you can learn dart/flutter and produce code for web/android and ios?

1 Like

Yes please +1 for Flutter

1 Like

Fultter is perfect project. I’d pay as premium if there is a flutter & dart course.

1 Like

This was exaclty what i thinked

So no flutter news?

I was trying to find any official statement of code academy on a flutter course but couldn’t find anything…

I will add I need the Flutter course too 2024 , excited to do some IOS projects

Hello, this is a message from the future (2024) - Flutter haven’t done it yet.

if you are still interested - like i was once a while in the past - , i can suggest you the book “dart apprentice” before quality content on flutter becomes available, as currently it lacks good resources. I myself bought the book, it is quite good. For the Flutter, its official docs are quite comprehensive but like many other official docs, it is a bit overwhelming. if you learn how to find your way in them, they would offer great help.