Flower Recommendation/Data Search Program

Hi, I made a flower data search program for my final project in data structures and algorithms. The program uses a binary search tree to store and search for flower data and I used the merge sort algorithm to sort types of flowers the user can search for.

If you try out the program, open the window of your interpreter or editor wider because the title image might not fit (e.g. the Git Bash window is too small, so drag the window to the right to make it wider).

1 Like

Wow! This is very good! But at the end of your README.md file: is not nesessary to " download the zip files". You can write this: $ git clone GitHub - cli-cd-ca/recommendation_prgrm … There is a “Code” button to the right above of your files. When you click on it, a link to your repo appears. You clone a whole repo with git clone + this link in termnal.

Yes, git clone will work too, but I’m used to the download option. ‘git clone’ + the https link works in git bash, thanks

1 Like

If you would like to clone the repository to run the program, use the ‘git clone’ command + the repo link (paste the HTTPS link under ‘Code’ on GitHub), thanks!

1 Like